Labor Day 2015 in Bangor – What is Open and What is Closed?
There's lots going on Labor Day weekend in Bangor, but not everything is open. Here's a quick and handy list of places in and around the city and whether or not they're open or closed on Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 7, 2015.
If you have other places you'd like to add to our list, just put them in the comments below! Have a great Labor Day, everyone!
- Banks are closed.
- Bangor Public Library is closed.
- Brewer Public Library is closed.
- Bangor pools are closed for season.
- Brewer pool is closed for season.
- Bangor Mall Cinema 10 is open regular hours.
- Hollywood Cinemas is open regular hours.
- Bangor Mall is open regular hours: 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Maine Discovery Museum is closed.
- Bangor Y is closed.
- Hannaford is open regular hours: 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Shaw's is open regular hours: 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Walmart is open regular hours: 6:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
- Target is open regular hours: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Also, don't forget on Labor Day:
There's a 5K Road Race sponsored by the Bangor at Parks and Recreation Center. Registration is from 7:45 a.m.-8:45 a.m. The race starts at 9 a.m. More information ...