There's a winter storm warning for the Greater Bangor area including Downeast Maine on Tuesday, March 13th beginning at 8AM through 2PM on Wednesday, March 14th. I have been asked numerous times today if I think there's going to be a snow day or early release day for Tuesday, March 13th.

Current forecasts call for 14 to 20 inches of snow except along the immediate coast where there will "only" be 10-15 inches. Most if not all districts have used their "allotted" snow days! This is going to be a tough call! Last year, I asked Dr. Gousse the Superinitendent of AOS 91 to explain the process of how he determines if there will be a delay or cancellation.

You can check the snow day calculator and see what they say. So.. I'm thinking unless the snow begins really early, there will be an early release. I'm also going out on a limb and thinking there will be a delay for Wednesday!

So what do you think? Take the poll.. You be the Superintendent and tell us whether there should be an early release or snow day for Tuesday March 13th.

Check back Tuesday morning, we'll have the latest in cancellations, delays and postponements