WindQuest Docked in Bar Harbor [PHOTOS]
The WindQuest, a 86 foot catamaran yacht was docked in Bar Harbor on Sunday morning, June 26th. Charter fees for this all-inclusive trip start at about $70,000 a week but check out what awaits you aboard the WindQuest!
According to their website, here's a sample menu!
- Caribbean French Toast with Spiced Rum Maple syrup
- Eggs WindQuest - Sous Vide eggs with white balsamic hollandaise over Za’atar spiced spinach on Irish wheaten bread
- Homemade tropical granola with fresh yogurt and berries kissed with local honey and mint
- All served with fresh fruit platter, fresh pastries, cereals and toasts.
- Grilled chicken in vibrant marinade served with grilled vegetable salad, onion compote and pine nut couscous
- Made to order Sushi with ginger & garlic carrot salad, crunchy noodle Napa cabbage sesame salad
- Pan seared sous vide local fresh fish served with diced avocado and mango slaw with roast pepper quinoa
- Sinful lemon pots with mint short breads
- Fresh made Sorbet and Ice Creams
- Pan seared thin sliced duck breast with tropical verbena over wilted arugula
- Sous vide crusted scallop with asparagus tips and citrus beurre blanc
- Melt in the mouth Lobster tail with black rice pilaf and spiced yogurt sauce
- Beef filet with Irish mashed potatoes, sous vide root vegetables and indulgent red wine sauce
- Salt crusted Branzini on sautéed leeks with lemon and tarragon
Desserts and Sweets
- Caribbean bananas - Brûlée Bananas with jack Daniel caramel, Yuzu ice cream & biscotti soil
- Espresso Dark chocolate cake with frozen greek yogurt and tart raspberries
The WindQuest has room for 8 passengers with 1 Master and 3 staterooms. All have private bathrooms with showers. The Master has a King bed and the Staterooms each have a Queen bed.