Route 3 Construction Work Plan for the Week Ending June 1
It is a short week for the contractors working on the Bar Harbor Route 3 Construction Project, as work resumed on Tuesday, May 28th after the Memorial Day Holiday. Here is the work plan for the week ending June 1st.
The 1 Way Detour using the Park Loop Road is in effect, and will remain in effect until further notice.
Here's where the contractors will be working through Saturday, June 1st.
- Placing loam from the Bluffs to Highbrook Road South
- Placing ADA detectables from Duck Brook to Highbrook Road North
- Preparing for paving the roadway at various locations along the project
- Paving surface from the Crooked Road to the entrance of Acadia National Park
- Landscaping from the College of the Atlantic to the Eagle Lake Road