Red Sox – Astros ALCS Start Times
The Boston Red Sox and Houston Astros will open the American League Championship Series this Saturday, October 13th at Fenway Park. Here's the scheduled start times for the Best of 7 series.
This is the 11th times that the Red Sox have played in the American League Championship Series, and the 1st time since 2013. They are 5-5 in the series. They have won 2 of the 4 ALCS when winning Game 1, and 3 of 6 when losing Game 1. In 2014 and 2014 the Red Sox lost Game 1 of the ALCS.
The Red Sox led the majors with 5.41 runs per game in 2018 while Houston had the major's lowest ERA with 3.11. Boston had the best home winning percentage .704 going 57-24 while Houston had the best road winning percentage, .704, 57-24
- Game 1 Saturday October 13th Pregame at 7PM 1st Pitch at 8:09PM
- Game 2 Sunday October 14th Pregame at 6PM 1st Pitch at 7:09PM
- Game 3 Tuesday October 16th Pregame at 4PM 1st Pitch at 5:09PM
- Game 4 Wednesday October 17th Pregame at 7:30PM 1st Pitch at 8:39PM
- Game 5 Thursday October 18th Pregame at 7PM 1st Pitch at 8:09PM (If Necessary)
- Game 6 Saturday October 20th Pregame at 4PM 1st Pitch at 5:09PM, Could change to 7PM Pregame and 8:09 Start if the NLCS is over in 6 games or less (If Necessary)
- Game 7 Sunday October 21st Pregame at 6:30PM 1st Pitch at 7:39PM
All the games will be broadcast on AM 1370 WDEA starting with the pregames