Milbridge Days This Weekend – A Groovy Place to Be
The town of Milbridge in Washington County will be a groovy place to be this weekend as the town celebrates Milbridge Days Friday and Saturday, July 30 and 31.
To see the full list of events click HERE. Highlights include:
Friday, July 30th
- 4 p.m. Pet Parade - Milbridge Commons. Line up at 3:30 with the parade stepping off at 4 p.m.
Saturday, July 31st
- There will be vendors selling and displaying arts, crafts and food throughout all of Downtown Milbridge
- 6:30 to 10 a.m. - Blueberry Pancake Breakfast, Pleiades Lodge, Bridge Street
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Slime Lab Experiment Station for Kids - Side lawn of the Milbridge Public Library
- 9 a.m to 2 p.m. - Interactive Sea Life Touch Tank for the Kids - Field across from the Fire Department
- 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Pony X-Press Petting Zoo - Field across from the Fire Department
- 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. - The Great Stephen's Magic Show for the Whole Family - Field across from the Fire Department
- 11 a.m. - Parade
- 12 Noon - Fire Department Lobster and Clam Cookout - $15 gets you 1 lobster, clams, corn, chips, melted butter and a water. $20 gets you 2 lobsters, clams, corn, chips, melted butter and a water.
- 12 Noon to 2 p.m. - Outdoor Concert featuring the band "Crossroads" - Stage in the field across from the Fire Department
- 2:30 p.m. - Codfish Relay - Town Ballfield
- Evening - Fireworks over the Narraguagus River/Bay."}"
Can You Solve These Maine 'Jeopardy!' Clues?