MDI Hospital – Walks in the Park Mondays and Wednesdays in May
MDI Hospital's Wellness Program is offering Wellness Walks Mondays and Wednesdays.
During May, the program is meeting at 8:30 a.m. The goal is to offer a safe and enjoyable activity for everyone. All walkers who are not currently exercising should consult with their health care provider before starting any exercise program.
To sign up or for more information reach out to Mary Parham, the Community Health Educator at 801-5034 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
The May schedule is below
- Monday, May 1 - Wonderland and Ship Harbor for 2.7 miles (or just over 3 miles if the group walks between the 2 areas). Meet at the Wonderland parking area on the Manset Road (Route 102A)
- Wednesday May 3 - Little Long Pond. Met at the parking area at the gate across the street from the natural cobblestone seawall on the road. 4.0 miles
- Monday, May 8 - Great Head to Thunder Hole. Park in the Great Head Parking area (at the end of Schooner Head Road on the left). Out and back 4.0 miles
- Wednesday May 10 - Beech Hill Road. Park in the parking lot for Camp Beech Cliff. Out and back for 4.0 miles
- Monday, May 15 - Northeast Harbor - Meet in the Northeast Harbor Marina parking lot near the Mount Desert Chamber Office. Walking a loop of the town, 3.5 miles
- Wednesday, May 17 - Wooded Loop. Meet in the upper overflow parking lot for the Jordan Pond House. 3.5 miles
- Monday May 22 - Seaside Path. Meet at the Seal Harbor parking lot across from the public beach. 4.0 miles
- Wednesday, May 24 - Paradise Hill from the Hulls Cove Visitor Center. Meet in the Visitor Parking Center parking area near the beginning of the trail . 2.3 miles
- Monday, May 29 - Happy Memorial Day! No walk scheduled.
- Wednesday, May 31 - Witch Hole Pond. Meet at Duck Brook Bridge Parking 3.4 miles
Get our free mobile app