MDI Hospital Offering Community Flu Clinics in October
MDI Hospital is offering Community Flu Shot Clinics throughout the month of October.
The cost for a flu shot is $40.00 and for the High Dose flu shot $130.00 Medicare and MaineCare is accepted. For more information please call Mary Parham at 288-5081 extension 7805.
You are asked to wear a face mask and practice physical distancing while waiting for, and receiving your flu shot.
- Thursday October 7th 1p.m - 3p.m. Mount Desert Nursing Association 12 Summit Road Northeast Harbor
- Thursday October 14th p.m. - 3 p.m. MDI YMCA, 21 Park Street Bar Harbor
- Thursday October 21th 1p.m - 3 p.m. Tremont Town Office, 20 Harbor Drive, Tremont
- Tuesday October 26th 1p.m. - 3 p.m. Malvern Belmont, 80 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor
- Thursday October 28th 12 Noon - 2 p.m. Mill Pond Clinic, 235 Minturn Road, Swan's Island
Get our free mobile app
Famous Fictional Towns in Maine
Here are some fictional Maine towns from TV, movies, and of course, Stephen King books!