MDI High School Track & Field Coach Creates Virtual Series Available for Middle School to Grand Masters
MDI High School Track and Field Coach Aaron Long has created a virtual track and field series available for anyone in the Middle School (Grades 6-8) through Grand Masters (50 plus). Events include Shot Put, Discus, 100 Meter, 400 Meters, 1 mile, Long Jump, 100 meter hurdles and Heptathlon
- - Middle School (Grade 6-8)
- - High School (Grade 9-12)
- - Post Secondary (Ages 18 and out of High School up to age 24)
- - 25-29 Age Group
- - Sub-Masters (30-39)
- - Masters (40-49)
- - Grand Masters (50+)
Virtual meets are scheduled on the weekends of
- April 11
- April 18
- April 25
Submitting of results
Submitting Individual Results:
- Send only your best mark for each event that you compete in no later than 3pm on Sunday of the current weekend you are competing in.
- Results can be emailed to: email@example.com
- Results can also be sent via Facebook Messenger to MDI Track & Field.
- Completed results for the week will be posted on the MDI Track & Field Facebook page.