MDI Girls/Boys Basketball vs. Foxcroft Academy – How to Listen/Watch
The MDI Girls and Boys Basketball Teams will play host to Foxcroft Academy on Tuesday afternoon, December 27th at Bernard Parady Gymnasium in Bar Harbor.
Both the MDI Girls and Foxcroft Girls are both 1-2. The game will tip-off at 1:30 p.m. The game will be broadcast on AM 1370 WDEA, on WDEA Internet Radio, on our free downloadable APP and on any Alexa enabled device with the pregame beginning at 1:15 p.m,.
The MDI and Foxcroft Academy Boys are both 2-1. Their game is scheduled to tip-off at 4:30 p.m. with the pregame beginning at 4:15 p.m. The game will be broadcast on AM 1370 WDEA, on WDEA Internet Radio, on our free downloadable APP and on any Alexa enabled device
The game will also be livestreamed for free HERE
The Ellsworth Eagles are in Old Town this afternoon.
The 4-0 Ellsworth Boys play the 3-0 Old Town Boys at 1:30 p.m. followed by the 4-0 Ellsworth Girls against 4-0 Old Town at 4:30 p.m. Both games will be livestreamed by our sister station 92.9 The Ticket HERE
You can check back here later this afternoon/evening for boxscores and stats from the MDI and Ellsworth games.
It's a full day of basketball in Class B North, with most teams playing. Here's the schedule
- MDI vs. Foxcroft Academy 4:30 p.m.
- Ellsworth at Old Town 1:30 p.m.
- Bucksport vs. Presque Isle 2 p.m.
- Winslow vs. Oceanside 6:30 p.m.
- Mt. View vs. Leavitt 6:30 p.m.
- Hermon vs. John Bapst 4:30 p.m.
- Caribou at Fort Kent 7 p.m.
- Waterville at Belfast 6:30 p.m.
- MCI at Lincoln Academy 6:30 p.m.
- MDI vs. Foxcroft Academy 1:30 p.m.
- Ellsworth at Old Town 4:30 p.m.
- Washington Academy at Orono 1:30 p.m.
- John Bapst at Hermon 3 p.m.
- Mt. View at Leavitt 6:30 p.m.
- MCI vs. Lincoln Academy 1:30 p.m
- Belfast at Waterville 1 p.m.
- Presque Isle at Bucksport 5 p.m.
You can nominate someone for the Winter Week 4 High School Athlete of the Week by emailing HERE. Please put High School Athlete of the Week in the subject. Nominations for games December 26th to December 31st need to be received by January 2nd.. Then tell us why your nominee is deserving! Let us know specifics! How many goals did she/he score? How many points did she/he score? How fast did they run or throw in the indoor track meet? How fast did they swim in the swim meet? How did they do in the wrestling meet? We also want to know what school they go to! Please send them by Monday night!
We are also looking for reports of High School Basketball, Hockey, Swimming, Indoor Track and Field, and Wrestling results. If you can email them HERE we will write recaps nightly. We need t