Holiday TV Shows – Sunday November 20
There are 4 days until Thanksgiving and 35 days until Christmas. Here are tonight's (Sunday, November 20th's) Prime Time Holiday/Christmas Specials.
- 8 p.m. - A Walton's Thanksgiving - A young boy changes the lives of the Walton Family
- 8 p.m. - A Boy Named Charlie Brown - Chuck aims for the national spelling bee.
- 6 p.m. - Six Degrees of Santa - An internet entrepreneur searches for a mystery woman.
- 8 p.m. - A Show-Stopping Christmas - A theater director must keep her theater from being sold.
- 10 p.m. - Santa Bootcamp - An event planner rediscovers the magic of Christmas.
- 7:25 p.m. - The Little Mermaid - Disney's Oscar-winning version of the fairy tale.
- 9:25 p.m. - Beauty and the Beast - A maiden trades places with her captive father.
- 7 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Christmas Mischief
- 8 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Crafty Christmas
- 9 p.m. - Holiday Wars - Ugly Sweater Party
- 10 p.m. - Beat Bobby Flay - Holiday Throwdown; Casserole with the Punches
- 11 p.m. - Beat Bobby Flay - Holiday Throwdown: Stuff it, Bobby!
- 6 p.m. - Four Christmases - A couple must fit in four holiday visits with family
- 8 p.m. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - A traditional Griswold yuletide backfires in comic fashion.
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - Christmas in Pine Valley - A woman bonds with a reporter over her business
- 8 p.m. - My Favorite Christmas Tree - Kyla meets a Christmas tree farm owner in a small town
- 10 p.m. - Merry Kissmas - A magical kiss leaves a woman torn between two men.
- 6 p.m. - Three Wise Men and a Bay - Three brothers care for a baby over the holidys
- 8 p.m. - When I Think of Christmas - A woman and her ex forge a plan for a Christmas concert.
- 10 p.m. - Inventing the Christmas Prince - A girl thinks her mother's boss is a prince from a story.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - Long Lost Christmas - A woman plans to surprise her recently widowed mother.
- 8 p.m. - Christmas on My Mind - Lucy Lovett wakes up holding a wedding dress.
- 10 p.m. - Holiday for Heroes - Audrey and Matt meet for the first time
Get our free mobile app
Here's What Not to Say to New Englanders at the Thanksgiving Table