10 MDI High School Music Students Accepted Into MMEA Jazz All State Ensemble
I am late in posting this, but it doesn't diminish the pride in the 10 Mount Desert Island High School Music Students who were accepted into the Maine Music Educator Association's (MMEA) All State Jazz Ensemble.
A total of 29 MDI High School students auditioned. MDI's 10 students is the highest representation in the state again.
- Alec Fisichella - Split Lead Trumpet Honors Jazz Band
- Adam Christianson - Trombone 3 Honors Jazz Band
- Alain Zhang - Lead Alto Saxophone Jazz Band
- Irene Choi - Trombone 3 Jazz Band
- Molly Collins - Trombone 3 Jazz Band
- Carolyn Graber - Alto SATB Jazz Choir
- Ivy Sanborn- Alto SSAA Jazz Choir
- Bella Walke - Alto SSAA Jazz Choir
- Alex Eason- Tenor SATB Jazz Choir
- Finn Hansbury. - Tenor SATB Jazz Choir
To see all those selected click HERE