Beats & Eats | June 2nd, 2018 | Bangor Waterfront
- $ 5
- Bangor Waterfront
- 1 Railroad Street, Bangor, ME 04401 United States
Bangor’s getting in on the food truck phenom that’s sweeping the nation with our first ever Beats & Eats Food Truck Festival, Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 from noon to 5pm on the Bangor Waterfront.
Local and visiting food trucks will hook you up with a huge selection of crave worthy street food. Grab your foodie friends or friends who just like to eat (or party) to try out some new dishes or indulge in your usual faves. This is the ideal party to kick off your summer - chill on the Bangor Waterfront with yummy food, ice cold beer and wine, lawn games and live music all day by Adam Ezra Group.
Tickets are only $5 - available here or at Damon's Beverage in Penobscot Plaza, Downtown Bangor. Be sure to bring plenty of cash or a card for the food & beverages sold inside the event.
Here are just some of the trucks you'll find at Beats & Eats...
- Swamp Yankee BBQ
- El Rodeo Go
- Grillin' Brazilian
- Smokin' Phil's Belly Bustin' BBQ
- Melt Food Truck
- The Lobstah Buoy
- Pompeii Pizza
- Wing Dingahs
- Stone Fox Farm Creamery
- Whoopie Pie Cafe
- Ken's Taking it to the Streets
- Sandy's Lemonade - Fresh lemonade and serving up traditional burgers, fries, sandwiches and more!
Beer and Wine Options (Must be 21 to purchase and consume. Must present ID):
- Sam Summer Ale
- Sam 76
- Sam Boston Lager
- Sam NE IPA
- Twisted Tea
- Angry Orchard Crisp
- Truly Wild Berry
- White Wine
- Red Wine
- Miller Lite
- Coors Light
All the details:
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - no refunds
- All ages allowed, but must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol - bring your ID
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- Please bring your ticket with you to the event
- Please no pets, with the exception of licensed service animals
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- Your ticket is non-refundable
- You are allowed to bring in small lawn chairs or blankets
- You are not allowed to bring backpacks, large bags, carriers, coolers or weapons
- Free admission for kids under 2 years old
Get up, get out and get yourself to the Bangor Waterfront for the summer kick-off party, Beats & Eats!
For more information or if you're interested in becoming a vendor, please email: email@example.com