Common Ailments and Cures for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick's Day is Monday, March 17th! To help you make the most of it, whether you are celebrating this weekend or Monday, I have done some heavy research, hours and hours of research, to determine the common ailments that most people experience when celebrating, and the cures to those! So with that being said... Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Symptom: Feet cold and wet. Fault: Glass being held at incorrect angle. Action: Rotate glass so that open end points toward ceiling.
- Symptom: Feet warm and wet. Fault: Improper bladder control. Action: Stand next to nearest dog, complain about house training.
- Symptom: Beer unusually pale and tasteless. Fault: Glass empty. Action: Get someone to buy you another beer.
- Symptom: Opposite wall covered with fluorescent lights. Fault: You have fallen over backward. Action: Have yourself chained to the bar.
- Symptom: Mouth contains cigarette butts. Fault: You have fallen forward. Action: See above.
- Symptom: Beer tasteless, front of your shirt is wet. Fault: Mouth not open, or glass applied to wrong part of face. Action: Retire to restroom, practice in mirror.
- Symptom: Floor blurred. Fault: You are looking through the bottom of empty glass. Action: Get someone to buy you another beer.
- Symptom: Floor moving. Fault: You are being carried out. Action: Find out if you are being taken to another bar.
- Symptom: Room seems unusually dark. Fault: Bar has closed. Action: Confirm home address with bartender, take taxi home.
- Symptom: Everyone looks up to you and smiles. Fault: You are dancing on the table. Action: Fall on somebody cushy-looking.
- Symptom: Beer is crystal clear. Fault: It's water. Somebody is trying to sober you up. Action: Punch him.
- Symptom: Hands hurt, nose hurts, mind unusually clear. Fault: You have been in a fight. Action: Apologize to everyone you see, just in case it was them.
- Symptom: Don't recognize anyone, don't recognize the room you're in. Fault: You've wandered into the wrong party. Action: See if they have free beer.
- Symptom: Your singing sounds distorted. Fault: The beer is too weak. Action: Have more beer until your voice improves.
- Symptom: Don't remember the words to the song. Fault: Beer is just right. Action: Play air guitar.