World Kissing Record
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and maybe you're thinking that you would like to set the world kissing record. It's currently held by Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat who locked lips for 58 hours, 35 minutes!
Sound easy? Wait till you see what the conditions Guinness has set to beat the record!
- The kiss must be continuous and the lips must be touching at all times.
- If the lips part - the couple are immediately disqualified.
- Contestants must be over the age of consent in the country the event is being held.
- The couple must be awake at all times.
- The contestants must stand during the attempt and cannot be propped together by any aids, such as pillows, cushions or people.
- No rest breaks are allowed.
- Incontinence pads or adult nappies/diapers are not allowed.
- Couples must not leave the venue during their attempt