Rt 3 Construction Week Ending Aug 19
The Bar Harbor Route 3 Project continues, and here is the work plan for the week August 14th-19th. Please remember that the Crooked Road Detour is in effect, and to drive slowly as there are lots of children and wildlife along the detour. Please follow the directions of the flaggers and be sure to give the workers as much room as possible.
- Excavating mainline and placing new gravel from Hamor Lane to the Crooked Road
- Fine grade and pave from Lookout Point Road North to Hamor Lane
- Placing new drainage from Hamor Lane to the Crooked Road
- Backing up shoulders and driveways from Sand Point Road to Lookout Point Road North
- Public works will be installing new water services from Hamor Lane to the Crooked Road
- The utility companies will be conducting work from the Breakneck Road to the Bluffs and Prospect Street to the Ferry Terminal