Route 3 Corridor Work W/E May 13th
Work continues on the Route 3 Corridor in Bar Harbor. Remember the One-Way Loop is running with the Crooked Road Detour. Be sure to slow down as there is plenty of wildlife along the detour route! Here's the scope of work for the week ending May 13th
- The contractor will be working in Somesville at the Intersection of Routes 198/102/3 fine grading and paving the new turning lane
- The contractor will be paving the Eagle Lake Road from Norway Road towards Route 198
- The contractor will be installing water line services and pipe from the Sand Point Road to Baymeath Road and Lookout Point Road to East Hillside Drive. They will also be installing a temporary water line line from the Crooked Road headed North.
- The contractor will be working on placing drainage and excavating new ditch lines from Sand Point Road to Old Bar Harbor Road.\
- The contractor will begin milling off pavement from Old Bar Harbor Road to Sand Point Road and from Hamor Lane to Crooked Road.
- The utility companies will be working on setting new poles and line work at various locations from Old Bar Harbor Road to Crooked Road.
All scheduling is weather dependent and is subject to change