Route 3 Bar Harbor Work Plan Week Ending April 28
Here's the anticipated work plan for the Bar Harbor, Route 3 Construction Project for the week ending April 28th. Eden Street will continued to be closed from West Street to Mount Desert Street until April 29th. Of important note is that the one way detour utilizing the Park Loop Road will be operational beginning Monday April 30!
Please be mindful of flaggers and follow their directions! The contractor will be working in the areas stated below
- Working with the Eden Street road closure on sewer and water systems
- Working on new drainage with the Eden Street road closure and on Eagle Lake Road
- Conduction earthwork, pavement removal and regrading of the roadway from the Crooked Road to the Acadia National Park Entrance
- Working on sidewalk improvements on Mount Desert Street and Main Street downtown
- Working on updates near the Quality Inn on Kebo Street
- Utilities will be working along the Bluffs and Eagle Lake Road.