Hershey’s Releasing New Candy Inspired by 50 States- What Should Maine’s Candy Be?
BBQ PayDays for Texas, Strawberry Kit-Kats for California! This is no joke! What should Maine's candy flavor be?
The Hershey Company, king of candies from Kit'Kats to Whoppers, has now released a limited time only series of candies inspired by the 50 States. These candies are versions of the classics like Reese's but with a twist, and a taste of America. That's why the series is called 'The Flavors of America'!
The 6 candy concoctions they have come up with are also summer themed. Here's what they came up with:
- Reese's Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Cups- Georgia
- BBQ PayDay Bars- Texas
- Key Lime Pie and Orange Cream Pop Flavored Twizzlers- Florida
- Coconut Almond Hershey's Kisses- Hawaii
- Cherry CheesecakeHershey Bars- New York
- Strawberry Kit-Kats- California
But we want to know what they would do for a Maine inspired candy! So we came up with a few of our own, like these:
- Bean Joy- The Maine version of Almond Joy, with baked beans.
- Reese's Blueberry Cups- Chocolate, peanut butter, and blueberry.
- Clam Chowder Duds- Pop some chocolate covered clam chowder balls in your mouth on the go!
- Fiddlehead Twizzlers- You could even twist them up to look like a fiddlehead!
- Poutine PayDay- Potato pieces incased in chocolate and covered with hardened gravy.
- Mr Good Moxie- A play on Mr Goodbar, this bar would taste like Moxie!
- Whoopie Pie Whoppers- (We like this idea best) Tiny whoopie pies covered in milk chocolate... oh yeah!
- York Maine Patties- These would represent York Maine (obviously) so we imagine chocolate covered lobster or other seafood?
Have any ideas of your own? Let us know!