Couple Stuck With Gluebricant?
I have been laughing for 3 days after first hearing this story! There's a story circulating that a couple in the heat of passion mistook a tube of superglue for lubricant and realized it after they were stuck! Now Snopes is claiming this is a fake story, but in a search of the Internet, I come up with many more stories of it happening!
So as a public service, I am advising you to leave your super glue in the kitchen, or in the toolbox. There are certain things that just don't belong in the bedroom, and super glue is one of those things! You don't want to be the one that has to call 9-1-1 and explain what happened and wait for the ambulance to arrive! Come to think of it, how would you even answer the door?