Best Hoverboard Fails [VIDEO]
One of the hottest gifts this past season was the hoverboard, and not for the fact that they could spontaneously combust or explode while charging. No, it was for the fact that people thought they would make great presents. Unfortunately, many have used their presents, and realized that they came with a trip.. to the Emergency Room!
Check out these great fails and if you're still using your hoverboard, you may want to get that helmet, elbow, knee and wrist protectors!