2019 Fee Free Days In Acadia National Park
The National Park Service released their 2019 Fee Free Days.
There will be 5 entrance fee-free days in 2019. They include
- Monday, January 21 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Saturday, April 20 – First Day of National Park Week/National Junior Ranger Day
- Sunday, August 25 – National Park Service Anniversary
- Saturday, September 28 – National Public Lands Day
- Monday, November 11 – Veterans Day
The gates at Acadia National Park are staffed May 1 - October 31.
Remember you can purchase Acadia National Park Yearly Passes for Nearly half price December 1st-31st at the Bar Harbor Visitor's Center on the Corner of Cottage and Main Street . The normal $55 pass will be available for $28.00 during this time.